Blogger Widgets

Monday 6 December 2010


halluuu semua...
now i would like to share with all of u about my family...
first sya have 5 people in my life...

look here... she is my mother.. her name=mrs zaidah binti selamat... umoor die 44 thoon.. my mother lahir muar, Johor.. lahir pade 11/08/1966.. her occupation is teach student in secondary school.. teacher..





HE.... who is he??
he is my father... ofcourse my father... my own father... his name i= mr Mat Yasin bin daud... first his occupation is teacher..after that he got occupation to work at PPD mersing...office lah.. he borth at kelate ...just like me..







her name is syarina.. just call her ryna or akak... laen2 maklumat pasal die
is private.. xleh cite...











ha..ha... who is she? well... its me.. my name syahirah fatini... umoor sye 15 thoon.. dok kat johor... lahir kat H.B.KB, kalate... pada 11/12/1995..








suaidah farhana... she is my sister... 8 thoon.. darjah 2.. sek kat sek.keb nitar 01..mersing,johor..

No comments:

Post a Comment