Blogger Widgets

Monday 28 November 2011

It was Past and i wrong about it...

it had been so long i did not update my blog... miss u so much.. although i know.. no one read what i write.. but.. never mind.. i just want to say what i feel.. it your right..

i want to pull it back.. what i say about at my place.. i mean school..
ACTUAL.. it was a good time and place so me... i release that it was ..wonderful time in my teenager life actually.. i got new frens.. i know how to stand on my own feet without mama and ayah and family beside me...although it was hard and give sad for me at first time... but believe.. when i live there i know that it no easy to through this life, this teenager, this scenario but i had made resolution.. i want succeed in this life and be a good student, daughter, sister, frens, almost be girlfrens, maybe wife...once day..>>> :D.. HOPE IT..

there... although some of them little bad or does not friendly with me..never mind..(aten boleh hidoop tanpe diowang... x mati yer)..hehe... but some of them was REALLY NICe too me.. im shocked.. hehe.. see.. not all... only some... first semester was a hard time.. my mind..my soul.. all says want back home.. home... homeee... HOME!!!!... hehe.. they make me change my mind.. they are my family... but it just for 5 month only.. we have to break... not our relation.. only class.. in semester 2.. i got new family... it good but 4 ROBOTIC more good.. hehehe..

here.. it come to the end of my story... sorry if have wrong spelling and grammar.. im trying now.. pray it becomes more good... ukei.. have a nice day.. it we meet again..luv u.. papai..

No comments:

Post a Comment