Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 18 June 2014

WHO KNOWS??.

who knows??? it been one year,  im here at mara's college( MARA Ketengah International College)... many challenges and difficulty i had faced.. everything is about to pursue my study to United Kingdom... its never been my dream.. it begins when i got to enter MRSM.. there, they open my eyes, my heart, my soul about what im going to do in the future.. i never thought that i can be in here today... i got excited when i got this offer.. But it begins to frighten when i felt scared that if i fail to fulfill all the requirement to pursue my study at oversea... i scared that if i fail... my family got embarrassment from other family member, feel other friends laughing at me... i SCARED.... so, everything already had pass.. i cant get back at that time... what i had to do is keep moving forward-tagline disney- hehe- that feel still have but that feel will give me courage to keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment